Thursday, September 23, 2010

I got some catching up to do!

Well, I am very sorry that I have not posted in a while, I need to stay on top of it better than I do. As all of you know, 9/11 was a few weeks ago and for me, I spent the day in personal reflection of that day and did my own honoring of those that were lost. There were several good Blog posts out there and my favorite one was Captain Wines' post on his blog. So I will give a shout out to him, You do a great job on that blog Capt and I always enjoy reading it. If you have not checked out his blog then checked it out here: http://http://woodenladdersandironfiremen.blogspot.com/. I did ride-out on the 18th. I rode with Ladder 3 and the day started as usual with the truck and equipment check offs. We did our station chores and then ate a big breakfast. It was a real slow day, with no calls. So we spent all day watching College Football and eating game day food. The FF/Medic on shift and myself went outside and threw the football around and kicked a kickball. The day ended, it was a boring day since we had no calls but that is part of it. I am gonna end it here and go eat dinner, I promise that the next post will be more exciting than this one.

Beau Doss

No comments:

Post a Comment