Friday, July 30, 2010

2 more LODDs.. :(

I apologize that this is late and I should have posted it sooner. I will not always post on line of duty deaths but this one defiantly hit at home a lot in a way. 2 Volunteers died while responding to a Structure Fire the other day in Rocky Mount, VA. Their engine swerved to miss a vehicle and hit an SUV and flipped a few times. One of the guys died on scene and the other DOA at the hospital. I'm not gonna mention names on this one. Neither one was wearing seat belts. This one really hit at home with me because Rocky Mount is close to where my dad grew up and we are always going up there and still have a lot of family up there. Remember to always were your seat belt! Seat belts save lives!!!!!

Signal 5-5-5-5 has been transmitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment